View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 05:17 AM   #224
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

Hellllo everyone. First, thank you everyone for all the happy birthdays and for the song. I love the colors they chose to wear, very bright and cheery. Thank you Janet. Also, thank you for all the bubble cards...lol I am going to nick name you "Bubbles". hehe....You really take a dare serious don't you? lol great job!!!
Kathy How scarey to have a possom that close. We had one in our back yard once and Ron told me not to let the dogs out. I said "Why they are bigger then him" but Ron said they are very mean and that he could kill the dogs. Please be carefull incase he comes back. Don't be like that commercial where the woman lets the raccoon in thinking it's her cat.
Jeri Thank you for coming back to join us. And as Marney said, it's never too late. There is no time limit here. I am just glad y'all are here and we have such wonderful chats. The most important part of this for me is the friendships. The cards and stuff that is a super bonus. And I think your card is perfect for the letter "B". Who doesn't love Berries? And the posting day is going to be Wednesday for the letters. We are doing them in random order. No drawing just choosing. Should you want to choose the letter for a week please pm me and let me know which week and what letter after I, of course, let you know which letters are left.
Diane, Lynn and Jeanette Thank you for the wonderful happy birthday wishes. My day was not spent like I had planned. lol...There was a knock at my door. It was the UPS guy. He gave me a box so I opened it and found that my darling husband bought me the tiny laptop that I had been eyeing up. So instead of stamping I was reading the owners manual. Man it's long I am still not done. lol....
Everyone Thank you so much for all the well wishes and thank you all for being here in the Alphabet thread, I think y'all are the best group of friends I have ever had. Now, today I will have to spend the day stamping I have a "T" card to make. Thank you Lynn. We are still waiting on rain. It rained all around us last night and we didn't get a drop. Wells are starting to dry up. Our lake dried up and we lost 35 acres to fire. Not us as in me and Ron us as in the town. Some idiot threw a cigarette out a car window. Well ladies, this post is pretty long so I better hush. Thank you all again!!!!! Y'all are the best!!!!!!

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!