View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 07:21 AM   #1
wendella247
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Heart FrEEbiE and "Great Deal" Alerts! (Add any you've found too!)

In this thread, please list any freebies or great deals you've found.

NOTE If you have a digital image business of any kind (or are on the design team for a company) you are not allowed to promote with any type of giveaways.

Here are just a few places I check regularly. You can google them. I have several of them bookmarked on my computer for easy access.

Gingerscraps has a Welcome Wagon where you can download freebie kits from several of their designers.
In addition, they offer a free kit monthly--also acquired through a daily download.

Gingerscraps also usually has one or two free templates offered to play in their template challenges.

Peppermint Creative also has a free template download at the beginning of each month, plus a freebie kit that changes a few times a year,

With Love Studio offers a daily download freebie every day from the 1st to the 15th of each month.

Divine Digital offers two daily download freebie kits per month--one from the 1st to 15th and the other from the 16th to end of month.

Digital Designers has weekly challenges that offer freebie templates and other stuff.

Digiscrap Depot has tons of freebies by all kinds of designers.]

Last edited by wendella247; 09-13-2013 at 06:51 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!