View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 09:20 AM   #673
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by grammatroll View Post
When I visit my DD I have free lodgings, too. However, I get to sleep on the couch. If DH goes with me we have to stay in a motel because he's allergic to cats. DH is also very stubborn. He doesn't like going to Nebraska any more because of the humidity in the summer and doesn't want to drive in the winter. I decided if I want to visit the girls, I'll go by myself. DH can see them when they are able to come up here. He just doesn't know what he's missing.
Boy, I'll say! I can't imagine Bob not traveling with me when he's able to see the girls. Granted, it's only a 5 hour drive for us. Like you, when I go by myself, I sleep on the couch. When we go, we stay at a hotel about 5 minutes away. It's a no-frills hotel (pool is outside) but we don't spend a lot of time there anyway... just to dump off the bags and to sleep LOL.

Adrian has been gone 2 weeks. So far she has called me 2x and grandpa once just to make sure she had her 'list of sleeps' in order before she gets to come back to our house.

We have:
Abby's BD (Oct)
her BD (Nov... on thanksgiving)
Christmas
Valentine's Day
Easter
Then it's her turn LOL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!