Hello everyone....are you ready to get inky or should I say wet!!! Since it's summer and I'm sure all of you have been or want to go to the beach...let's do a little stay-cation and make our own beach
There are lots of techniques to make water and sand:
1. Tear the paper for the water, curl or rough the edges, and sponge on ink that is a shade darker. You can do the same thing for the sand.
2. Use a wave die
3. Use sand paper for the sand
4. Sponge on the water and sand by masking the layers for a wave effect.
5. Use kraft paper for the sand and actually glue sand to the paper.
6. If all else fails, use stamps....LOL!!!
Life is a Sea of Wonderful Treasures
Remember when uploading to use keyword TLC386
You can view the entire TLC386 gallery here