View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 06:10 AM   #34
Arizona Maine
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thank you Judi (Crafts), TrishG, Kathleen Lammie, BarbieP, for including my cards in your favorites this week! You know how to brighten someoneís day!
I donít always look at my cards so thank you for the notifications from the very hard working team, too!

Here are just a few of my favorites

happy birthday to you by BirdsCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bright and pretty!

Pretty pink cameo by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers beautiful!

Please Come! F4A125 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers too cute!

Soar -- VLVJul2012 by PickleTree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers great!

A Pocket of Inspiration by debdeb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers WOW!

Tyler's 4th Birthday! by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cool!

For a Friend who lost her Mom by cardsbycarla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers beautiful!

Hummingbird by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers holy cow, pretty!

Thinking of My Beautiful Friend, Joanne by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers so fresh!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!