View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 10:24 PM   #14
Kathleen Lammie
Stazon Splitcoast

So many Gorgeous cards!!! I am continually inspired by you all!!! Here are some of my favorites (some folks had more than one, but I just listed one this time)

Twinshappy’s Beautiful yellow flower and pink ruffled card: FLLCJUL12 Thank You by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine’s Contemporary Chic vase with pretty flowers: QFTD120 Happy Birthday Colleen by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gingerbeary8’s pink and white amazing flowers, bird and card: Cottage Cutz Glittering Birdcage by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bfinlay’s wonderful scripture card:
Peaceful Sea by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JeannieD’s glorious sponging on her card: Marsh Sunset by JeannieD - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Phantom’s Three Hens has such incredible color: Close up of Three Hens_sts_nlb by Phantom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll’s Card If friends were flowers is one of the prettiest KRAFT cards: If Friends Were Flowers - CC383 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Juble’s simple yet gorgeous sympathy card: Sympathy by Juble - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peeps123’s Gaurdian Angel has great stamps and a adorable sentiment!: SC393 Guardian Angel by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tessaduck’s BEAUTIFUL take on the sketch: SC393 joy is strength by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22’s green and yellow beauty:
SC393 joy is strength by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CassieT’s fantastic colors on her:
SC393 -- Fruity Friends by CassieT - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Charminglycreative’s GREAT use of die cuts: Pretty In Purple by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Frenzied Stamper’s Adorable card:
Fairytale Garden by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stampin’nana’s Flaky Friends it’s so cute! : My Best Friends = Flakes by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hobbydujour’s beautifully sweet:
QFTD121 Ala Sophie by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mother’s Daughter’s gorgeous birthday card : Happy Birthday by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cathymac’s beautiful design and sewing (and verse): IC345 Sugar Chic Bird and Vine by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And I am sure I missed some, but There are so many!!!!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!