View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 04:17 AM   #113
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

G'morning my little spelling "B"ees.....how did everyone sleep? Lynn, did you sleep at all? Guess what I am doing today? Getting into my stamping room to organize...yep, I still haven't done that. I just get busy doing other things, like learning how to make pretty bows and stuff. lol....I ended up not going out last night because my pain level shot thru the roof. So Dawn and I sat here and played Skipo. Well I stood most of the time. Anyways....I have to say thank you to ALL of you. You really started round 4 off tremendously!!! I couldn't ask for a better take off. Thank you so much!!!!! I have the bestest friends ever. I tell ya, people really need to, nice people, really need to join SCS they would make some awesome friends.
Donna, you are correct. You are now finished with letter "B". Unless you want to make more than one card, that my dear is fine too, but not required.
Kathy, you gave excellant directions, thank you.
Now I have a question for all y'all, I am thinking about changing "my" color to Blue instead of the purple, what do you think?

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!