View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 02:29 PM   #82
triasimite
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DellsDani View Post
WELCOME VICKIE!!! I am so glad you are joining us. If you have any questions at all feel free to ask. I can not wait to see your very first Alphabet Challenge card.

Diane, you can use them as BRAK cards. Or you can hang on to them for future use like if you have a birthday you forgot about and you don't have time to make a card. Things like that. Because I am so compulsive about organization; I keep mine in drawers grouped by which swap they are from. I have a "Glossery" of what kind of cards are in each swap and where in the swap file I can find them. For example: Let's say one of the cards I received from a past swap (Let's say the Vintage Swap) is a "Just thinking about you" card. Now let's say I am looking for a card to send to my best friend; I go to my glossery and see that in drawer 3 the fourth set of cards in are the Victorian Swap cards and the 7th card in is a "Just thinking about you" card, bingo there's the card I want to send out.
I do it this way because I want to know which swap my cards came from.
I know it may sound confusing but once you see it it really does make sense.

I use a lot of my stash for the monthly "Cards for a Cause". You might consider getting involved in Mothermark's monthly (different cause each month) cause.

First Great Grandchild
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!