View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 04:24 AM   #54
DellsDani
Stazon Splitcoast

G'morning ladies. I hope everyone had a great night. And for those of you on the other side of the world I hope you had a great day. Altho, I don't think we have anyone that far away do we? Well today I am going to get into my stamping room and do what I was going to yesterday. I did get my BRAK cards done that needed to be done. They are out in the mail today. I wonder if I am the only one that sends out BRAK cards way early...hmmm....Usually I get the whole month done and sent out by the 5th. This month I didn't because of my mini vacation and all. Anyways....that's my plans for today. Tonight the girl that is living with us, Dawn, wants me to go out to Kareokee with her. I haven't been out like that in a very very long time so I will probably go. Not that I can afford it tho. That's my Friday in a nutshell. Donna my friend...I forget everything. My memory is absolutely terrible ever since I was hurt and put on meds. If I do not write things down, I will definatly forget them. I have a notebook I use just for SCS stuff. I have it separated into sections. I have a section for swaps, challenges, screen names/first name, and extras. I have the Alphabet Challenge in its own notebook and I have an index box with cards filled out with the addresses of anyone I've sent anything to here on SCS. Anyways...lololol...I just scrolled down to see what it was you said. See, I am terrible. lol Will someone please challenge this girl so she can get busy??? lolol

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!