View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 03:30 PM   #44
DellsDani
Stazon Splitcoast

First let me say "WELCOME JANET & CHRIS" & "WELCOME BACK DONNA" Thank you all for coming and joining in on the fun. And yes, Lynn is the naughtiest of the naughty so becareful, she may corrupt you. After all, read her siggy line. hehe
Lisa, wow I love love love your card!!! I will have to see if it's in your SCS gallery so I can leave some love. It's very pretty...ummm..hint hint...someone has a birthday next week...hint hint
Marney, BRAK is Birthday Random Acts of Kindness. Whenever someone has a birthday we send them birthday cards. You can check it all out HERE. Read post #1
Vicky, that is an awesome idea, I never thought to donate them to the church. I will have to check into that. Thank you for the great idea.
Lynn, aren't you already supposed to be in the naughty corner for stealing something else from someone's card??
Kathy, are you gonna "Hit the Bullseye"??? hehe I'm waiting
Chris, I like the use of the weekly letter in your post. Very cute.
Diane, there are so many places that you can donate cards to. Let's not forget Mothermark's Cards for a Cause challenge. Even if you don't want to play the challenge you can still donate your cards..

Well, I didn't get a whole lot done today because the girl that moved in with us slept all day and her room is next to my stamping room and I didn't want to wake her up. So, I went through my swap cards and pulled out some birthday cards to use for BRAKs. Also, the only stamping store near me (which is about 30 mins away) is closing. I am so bummed. Now I will have to do all my shopping for supplies on-line. Uggg!! I guess it could be worse, I could not have a computer to be able to order things from online, that would make it worse, right? Oh and what a time for it to close, I was just asked by my niece if I would make her wedding invitations. This ought to be interesting. Well, I am going to bounce around the threads and see what else is happening y'all have a good night.

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!