View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 05:36 PM   #13
DellsDani
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello ladies, FM that is an awesome self challenge. I don't use enough digis. Marney, what an awesome job on your "B" card. I love the items you chose to put together. I left some love for you. Great job!!!! Muscrat....to B or not to B...too cute. So...what did you come up with? And Montana, WELCOME BACK!!!! You have been missed. The group hasn't changed much except it's grown and Lynn is naughty even more cuz now she has instigators. lol....I am glad you are going to play in Round 4 with us. I look forward to seeing your creations.

Ladies, just incase the instructions for the "Alphabet Dare Challenge" were confusing I want to give you an example of how it works. Please let me know if you can think of a better way to write the instructions.Ok once you have posted your card for the week. (I will use this week as an example) you can then "Dare" someone to the Alphabet Dare Challenge by saying to them (here in the thread or in a pm) "I am participating in the "Alphabet Dare Challenge" so I am "Daring" you to make a card with a "B"luetooth on it. (the item you choose must start with the current week's letter.) If they accept and complete your dare then you have to send them the card you made for the week's letter. In this case the "B" card you made. If they reject your dare then you get a prize from me for giving out a dare. I am keeping a list of people that have their dares accepted and completed and the person with the most at the end of round 4 will get a "Special" prize.
I am trying to think of something different to do if that person rejects your dare, however, I haven't come up with anything as of yet. Also, if the person you are daring is not a "regular" in the thread you should attach a link to the thread in your dare.
Does this make sense?

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!