Thread: Acrylic blocks
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 08:04 AM   #2
binkiemonstermom
Creative Crew SU Design Team

I will tell my little sales pitch for arcylic blocks....and this came from me BEFORE I was a demo!!!!

I decided about a year ago, to organize my stamps. I needed to stamp ALL my stamps and make a stamp binder, because I wasn't using some stamps or forgetting what I had. So I set out on my project.....and stamping away I went....by the end of the day, my fingers were red and sore. I had ONE SU block (the long narrow one- block H all the other blocks I had were cheap ones. As you know...not everything fit on block H, although by the end of the first day...I certainly was TRYING to make them fit!!! I stopped my project and immediately ordered the whole set of blocks- I even got the carrying case because I do some crops too.....and then started back on my stamp binder when the blocks came. There was such a difference!!!
Are they more expensive.....yes......are they worth the money.....110%!!!!!!!! There are no other blocks that I have found that even compare. They are one of the best Stampin' Up investments I have made.
They are offering the blocks in smaller sets now (it used to be one at a time or all) if that fits your budget better. Since I was stamping ALL my stamps, I knew I needed them all!!!

I have found these blocks to be very durable, easy to clean..and most of all comfy in your hand!!! I even took my blocks to my son's first grade class for a project....yes, the kids were messy but I was able to clean them right up and looked good as new that night!!!!
Hope that helps and feel free to ask any questions!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!