View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 09:38 AM   #28
StampingArtStudio
Glitter Queen

I love wordpress. I had mine set up by Always Orange and then I took the reins. It is super easy to use! There are always new plugins and extras being added, so you can always add/change the functionality of your blog. I love how customizable it is...sometimes the cookie-cutter look on other platforms becomes old and boring. I like making my own layout...adding dropdown menus when new catalogs come out or adding new galleries when I want to sort in a new way. The possibilities are endless!

Not to mention... if you move to your own...the name isn't so long winded! lol! Mine is already long with "Stamping Art Studio" so I don't need to add another 10+ characters for the host name.. lol

I think with wordpress you can create a "real" website... if you are trying to promote a brand and/or your projects, its nice to branch out and promote yourself on a legitimate-looking site.

Lastly, I have to admit this is my very first website. I had no clue what I was doing, but my package with Always Orange included instruction time. My dev walked me through everything and answered my lengthy list of questions without making me feel like an idiot. Where ever you decide to go, having a Pro on speed-dial is a definite plus!

Good luck!

Last edited by StampingArtStudio; 07-09-2012 at 09:42 AM.. Reason: additional tip
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!