* Design and create your card or other item.
* Assemble 2 finished examples — one for the working table and one for the "vote here" table.
* Prepare enough kits for 20 duplicates. Do a good bit of the cutting and stamping ahead of time. We will basically be assembling the projects while sharing fun and laughter.
* Use 20 small bags or envelopes and put a kit in each.
* Be sure to print 20 copies of your instructions... one for each gal.
* You do not need to provide tape and glue for your project.... each swapper should bring her own.
* 20 kits (19 for us gals to make + 1 in case there are any mistakes)
* any necessary "stuff" to create your project
* 1 completed item so we can see what we’re making
* 1 completed item to enter in the “Vote for Best Project”
* Your own tape, glue, pop-dots, scissors, pen, pencils et cetera. In other words, a small “tool kit” to carry with you from project to project.
* If you have extra cards at home that you would like to donate to the church's card ministry, we would be delighted to have them.
This worked well last year and no leftovers!
Create your own name tag. Make it a piece of artwork that you can be proud to wear. (and I'll try to remember mine)
No loose glitter. No embossing powder. Those things get in the carpet and stay for months. Stickles are fine. Watercolors and chalk are great.
Last edited by GarnetJ; 07-08-2012 at 06:15 PM..