View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 08:23 AM   #43
Savagetwin
Insane Embellisher

I have been rubber stamping for about 30 years long before I even heard of Stampin' Up. I have only had to buy two brands. The Marvy Uchida was my first and just died recently. I bought another one along the way just to have as a spare. It got heavy use but periodically. Would you believe it died when I bought the Heat-It too last year? I said prayers for it, thanked it for it's long years of service and threw it out. Much like a job does when you retire. Out with the old, in with the new.
In May, 2011, I bought that cute little heat-it tool because of the rave reviews fellow SCSers and other well known stampers have written or shared. I loved it! HOWEVER, my new toy died after a few uses around Christmas time. OMG to the max! The old Marvy Uchida was probably laughing at me from heat tool heaven.
So, now I use my over 10 year old spare Marvy. I will return the Heat-It tool, get a replacement and as soon as I finish writing this, I'm going to check out that Milwaukee everyone swears by.
Now the moral of this story is........use a coupon, get something that works and has a good reputation! And, oh yeah, have loads of fun!

Last edited by Savagetwin; 07-07-2012 at 08:25 AM.. Reason: Corrections
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!