Thread: Big Brother 14
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 04:14 AM   #4
Greg T
Polyshrink Goddess

At Big Brother 14 | Big Brother 14 Spoilers, Results, and News Network they had this to say:

Remember the BB14 commercial that promised the “most HGs ever”? Well obviously 12 HGs isn’t the most ever which means there will be additional HGs not included in this information. Could the “mentors” rumor be true? I only met with 12 people for theinterviews and we received no details on anyone else, but we expect that info soon! Also, due to a last minute change we won’t have an interview video for one of them.

Update: CBS reveals there will be 4 returning HGs: “In a series first, four of the most successful players in Big Brother history will return to play their own game — for their own separate prize. The identities of the four returning players and details surrounding their mission inside the house will be revealed during the season premiere.”

Update 2: We’re seeing in the Twitterverse that someone with production has confirmed Rachel Reilly will NOT be one of the returning HGs. Nor will it be anyone from BB13.

Update 3: Those 4 returning HGs? “‘Four epic players — including fan favorites and winners — are coming in with their own agenda,’ teases executive producer Allison Grodner,” reports TVGuide. CBS will do a slow boil reveal to premiere night.

I guess I was wrong about Rachel. We'll have to see.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!