View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 06:44 AM   #22
RiverIsis
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylacfey View Post
Thank you. That made me smile. I do have a blog. I have no posts on it. Least I got the blog up, lol. I do want to start blogging but every time I set down I keep having a wrench thrown into those plans. Like big wrenches. This seems to be year that my life is quiet but my loved ones need me. The year before it was a trying year. I was going to start blogging this Summer and it's too darn hot to create. I am a bad artist, I know. I have been playing Pogo. I did stamp with India Ink tonight. I made my own stamp pad with my India Ink and then stamped with it. You know Copics don't smear with India Ink? I tried it on glossy and matte cardstock.

I just bought a beautiful new journal to start working on. My DH is pushing me to blog too. I will be happy when the heat breaks so I can be creative again.
My biggest advice on blogging, do what suits you. I hadn't blogged for months and then uploaded about 20 projects in one go. It helped that I finally worked out my photo editting software so I could update my gallery too. TBH I'm now up to date so my blog will be ignored again for a few weeks... I make no apologies it is what it is. I hope you find the time you need soon.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!