View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 10:19 AM   #522
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Red face JULY! Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmn View Post
July Question of the Month
--- July we're now 6 months into the challenge. How do you think it's going for you? Ready to quit, need to rethink budget, helped you be more careful, or really reduced spend?

July Challenge

--- Since the challenges don't seem to be too popular, I just thought I would encourage you to go try a Challenge here at SCS you haven't played before. There are LOTS of GREAT choices!

Traveling Box of Stash
-- we have a box of "stash" we're sharing to curb the need for something new by sharing and recycling those items we won't use. We have a box that's being passed around. You take a few items and add a few items. If you would like to participate, sign up in the thread, you'll be PM'd for your address when it's your turn to receive the box
It's July .... how is everyone doing so far?

*** ALSO -- Traveling Stash Box -- Must Travel
For you ladies who donated to the Traveling Stash Box, I'm going to send you a PM as well but the box has been sitting here in my Craft Space expanding, (LOL) as I find more to add to it. It hasn't been requested in months. I would like to make the suggestion that I divide it up into envelopes and possibly we share with others who may be on a "craft freeze" due to financial changes? OR I take it and donate it to the Senior Center not too far from my house. They have a Craft Area and always love donations. Either way we vote, I have to keep stepping around it and I'd like to pass it on ....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!