View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 06:32 PM   #1
time4nicu
Glitter Queen

Heart Donate to Premature babies!

Hello,

I am a neonatal nurse in Lexington, KY. One of my jobs in the unit is to make each baby a 5x8 bedcard with their name, date of birth, length etc. We have been able to keep up with this project for 8 years, but with our unit busting at the seams with babies lately, we are in need of baby stickers etc for our cards. My hospital does reimburse me somewhat, but the need for things is still there. Some of my co workers will occasionally bring in some half price stickers and paper which I love, but as I said before, we are still in need.

Several years ago I asked for your help, and I was so happy when three people sent me cricut cut baby shapes and scrap blue and pink paper! Would anyone be interested in donating to some of our smallest patients? The parents love it, and so do visitors and staff. Small things like a simple bedcard can make a parents day when they see it at their babies bedside.

If you could help the babies out (please send to below address)

859 230 0409:

Thanks!

Jeri Hahn, RN
C/O the NICU
1780 Nicholasville road
building D
Lexington, KY

Last edited by time4nicu; 06-30-2012 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: Hospital name is Central Baptist Hospital...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!