View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 11:02 AM   #1
sc magnolia
Creative Crew SU Design Team
sc magnolia's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,135
Default magnetic closure thingys

I'm making gift card holders and I've seen these gizmos and thought they'd look nicer than velcro. Where the heck do you get them?

magnetic snaps or magnetic closures....

I looked online HL and can't find them. Maybe they have an actual name??
My SU Website~Carole Parsons
My Blog
sc magnolia is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote