View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 05:01 PM   #26
Vixen Stamper
Matboard Maniac

Smile

Well I'd be coming from north of Frederick/Emmitsburg area - Frederick Co - I'm sure we could find a place to meet.

As for time to work on other stuff personally I wouldn't plan on doing anything but what's there. It doesn't sound like a lot but these cards are gorgeous and lots of thought/work goes into them. I couldn't believe that it took me so long to complete cards either.

As for packing, LOL, everyone from last year would tell you I brought the motherload thinking I could get something else done well forget it, unless I did it after the room closed and I did it in my hotel room! Andrea and Lisa do an outstanding job of keeping your busy.

If I suggest anything extra to pack besides your basic supplies you would take to a crop type class I would add is a camera. Everything to complete the card is or should be included. Some people prestamped, embossed, pretied, prepunched it's up to you just make sure you label EVERYTHING! If you choose to emboss there just remember everything you need to emboss there (machine, folder, plates etc). I'm not one for following directions very well so I guess my personal list would be longer because I'm me, LOL!

Andrea or Lisa may have pics of everything I packed last time (god forbid) or her page not sure though.

I've lived in PA for 9 years and MD just over 35 years.

I have a vehicle that can hold whatever you pack plus my stuff so if you overpack it is really OK, LOL!

Karen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdtotn2010 View Post
I live in Laurel, Not far from Columbia, but I am sure that we could find a place to meet. (I've lived in MD for 8 yrs and never been to OC)

One more question ladies: is there time to work on other projects (like finishing or starting those holiday cards. LOL ) Just trying to think how much I will need to pack.

Thanks! Yes, please sign me up and I will send in the registration form.

Thanks
Patti
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!