View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 01:12 PM   #15
Pazzles
Glitter Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lori92760 View Post
i do not like to stamp and then try to get the die to match up, never does it to my liking, so i would like something to cut out a "stamped" image. either one my my stamps that i scanned or a purchased file. didnt realize they could emboss, edges? or like what happens when you use and embossing folder. i like chipboard, so i guess something that cuts that would be a plus. do they score? i see how this could be useful for lettering and being able to size it to whatever size you need.

are there good you tube videos out there? is there a site to go to that showcases some projects? do i need this? because they are pricey and unlike a treadmill you cant use it as a coat rack (really i use my treadmill, but my weight machine, i use to hang dry delicates) pazzles has a pretty good deal with a subscription or is it. uuuuugggggghhhhh.
Hi, Lori! Here's more information and videos on stamping and embossing with the Inspiration!

EMBOSSING:
The Pazzles embossing tool store page has a video; our YouTube page has a tutorial; and one of our official instructors, Klo Oxford, has an example on her personal [not-official] blog.

Klo teaches a live class via our Craft Room every week. They are super-casual and you can ask questions to Klo via the text chat and she will answer them in the live streaming video! My point of mentioning that is this: in the past she did a live tutorial on making your own embossing folders using the Inspiration. The video archive is available to Craft Room members, so you would be able to watch her archived tutorials, if that's something you wanted to try.

STAMPING:
We have a tutorial for creating cut-outs for your stamps in the Craft Room. Unfortunately, the video is only available for members.

You can also use the Inspiration to make your own stamps with our stamp kit. Here's an example make-your-own-stamp project from our founder.

Our YouTube channel is Pazzles Official YouTube. I hope our videos can show you all the fun features available with the Inspiration. Happy Crafting!