View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 06:59 AM   #565
fmtinsley
Glitter Guru

Hello ladies! Did you miss me? It's been a couple of months. I have actually tried to spend less time on the computer.

My girls have kept me busy busy with their dance stuff. They have been at all day dance workshops for the past three weeks and it is amazing how much I can get done with them not here. They have next week off and then we head to the beach for a week, then they have a week off before they do a weeklong dance boot camp. Whew!

I do have a prayer request if you are inclined to do so. My dh had a colonoscopy last friday and they found and removed one polyp but other than that it looked "remarkable" as the nurse said. Well, the polyp tests came back as a tumor. He has to go back this Friday to have the spot where the polyp was tattooed and then possibly surgery in a couple of weeks after we get back from vacation. Hopefully when the polyp was removed that took care of it. BTW, if you are one of my FB friends please don't mention it on there because we haven't told the girls anything. We are waiting until we know exactly what is going on.

I'll try to catch up on this thread and take a look at everyone's cards soon. Now, I need to go clean some.