View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 08:12 AM   #1
stampin-sunnychick
Bunny's SunnyChick

Send a message via MSN to stampin-sunnychick Send a message via Yahoo to stampin-sunnychick
Arrow SBSC36 Sketch Challenges

SBSC36 Sketch Challenges

This week, and every week in the future we will be posting both a 12 X 12 AND a 8-1/2 X 11 double page layout.

These are designed by Cindy and Tracy.
You will NOT find these sketches anywhere else!! How exciting is that?

You do not have to fill ALL empty spaces with photos, you can stamp, embellish or use your imagination and fill in the blanks! Just make sure you USE THE SKETCH we provide!! You must follow our sketches to be eligible to win the prize this week. If a double page layout is too much for you to do, we will still judge one page layouts that follow the sketch (just delete one page) If you have any questions post them in here and someone will help you.

Please click the following LINKS to view the Sketches

*Special Note* Please make sure you read the notes in my sketch this week...There are some more options...Thanks and show me your skils ladies!
This week Cindy is away...So, at the last minute I chose to give you an inpiration sketch to use that I chose from the gallery...This lovely layout is fun and I can't wait to see what you do with it...Hopefully, Cindy Lou Who won't put me in a corner for changing up her routine...

Tracy's 8.5 X 11 Sketch Layout

12X12 Sketch Inspiration

Tracy's Sample Page (in a 12X12 version one page only)

Scan or take a photo or your work, upload with SBSC36 in the keywords, and post it here for us all to see. Please be sure to type SBSC36 with NO SPACES. Be sure you use these keywords AND in your title so we can search for judging!

Tip: If you like you can type what your journaling says in the notes section of your upload in your galley. Be sure to JOURNAL somewhere on your page this is important when we judge!!

Please keep in mind SUNDAY is NO UPLOAD DAY! This means NO UPLOADING! Please do not upload assuming that they will just approve it on Monday AM, as they get slammed with Sunday Uploads. Thanks! (((hugs)))

I hope you gals enjoy the change in plans for this week! Have a fantastic weekend!
Happy Hugs and have tons of fun scrappin' and stampin'!

~Tracy~
Tracy H. #31511=)
"The beginning is always today!" Mary Shelley
Are you a member ?

Closed & Telling All: Not-So-Secret Sister Swap

Last edited by stampin-sunnychick; 03-18-2006 at 10:23 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!