View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 11:53 PM   #39
texasjodylynn
Creative Director - My Favorite Things
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via MSN to texasjodylynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendy15 View Post
Hello Jody.. I seem to be having some difficulties with my entries I have gotten several e-mails and messages on my blog that my entries are not visible on Splitcoast or in the DTGuest Gallery...I can see them there... so I am not sure what the issue is I have e-mailed ppl at Splitcoast twice but haven't received any answer yet...could you see if they are visible to you? some cards that I have entered in other challenges have 0 views also so there is a problem somewhere...thanks for any help
wendy..aka ...wendy15
Hi Wendy. I looked in both the galleries and your personal gallery and I do not see an upload for you. When you uploaded did you:
1.) add it to "member gallery" when given the choice
2.) add the correct keyword?

Also, are you an SCS fan club member? How long ago did you upload it? If you are not a fan club member (of SCS) your upload has to be approved and sometimes takes a day or so to show up.

Do you know how to take a screen shot of your card upload so I can see the "path" where it is uploaded? It seems as though you choose a lot of "special" galleries to include your cards in and it is possible you are uploading it to one that not everyone has access to. I am attaching one of your cards and one of mine so you can see what I mean by "path". Mine is uploaded to member galleries and yours is in "technique spotlight".

Just trying to troubleshoot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2012-06-27 at 1.51.53 AM.jpg (55.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2012-06-27 at 1.50.36 AM.jpg (45.3 KB, 7 views)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!