View Single Post
Unread 06-26-2012, 04:18 PM   #8
SophieLaFontaine
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by k dunbrook View Post
HA!!!!!! I just giggled when I read your post.....I love making Clean and Simple cards but my life and me are anything BUT CAS!!!!! My house clean???? never!!! uncluttered??? never!!!! my life simple??? never!!!! I love colours but I often never wear the colours I use on my cards......
will enjoy reading this thread cause it sure gave me a smile!!
Oooh, I was amazed when I read this!! I never realized it (CAS vs complicated) until I read your post - I am the opposite of you! I love making complicated, busy cards (at least that is always my goal, though I am limited to what I can mail for only 45 cents), but my life is generally CAS!! No kids, pets, or plants, a minimum of furniture, and everything completely decluttered...I figure the less time I have to spend maintaining things, the more time I can spend on cards (and surfing the internet).

I know that I am NOT out-going or social!! But my cards don't really seem introverted or anti-social to me either...

I think in general if I am making a card for the pure joy of making a card, then it generally DOES reflect my personality (Halloween-like). If I am making it for someone else, then not so much. I have several stamps that I have never used for someone else - but I just loved those images so much that I bought them anyway (knowing that I would probably not ever get a chance to use them for anything except to please myself). I guess these images ARE actually anti-social and introverted!
Thank you all so much for all the cards for SCS member Ladybug91743 Marie-alice. She is done with chemo and surgery. She is done with radiation treatments too, and is now just focused on recovering. She loves the cards!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!