View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 04:18 PM   #8
SophieLaFontaine
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by k dunbrook View Post
HA!!!!!! I just giggled when I read your post.....I love making Clean and Simple cards but my life and me are anything BUT CAS!!!!! My house clean???? never!!! uncluttered??? never!!!! my life simple??? never!!!! I love colours but I often never wear the colours I use on my cards......
will enjoy reading this thread cause it sure gave me a smile!!
Oooh, I was amazed when I read this!! I never realized it (CAS vs complicated) until I read your post - I am the opposite of you! I love making complicated, busy cards (at least that is always my goal, though I am limited to what I can mail for only 45 cents), but my life is generally CAS!! No kids, pets, or plants, a minimum of furniture, and everything completely decluttered...I figure the less time I have to spend maintaining things, the more time I can spend on cards (and surfing the internet).

I know that I am NOT out-going or social!! But my cards don't really seem introverted or anti-social to me either...

I think in general if I am making a card for the pure joy of making a card, then it generally DOES reflect my personality (Halloween-like). If I am making it for someone else, then not so much. I have several stamps that I have never used for someone else - but I just loved those images so much that I bought them anyway (knowing that I would probably not ever get a chance to use them for anything except to please myself). I guess these images ARE actually anti-social and introverted!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!