View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 10:14 PM   #6
Pazzles
Glitter Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lori92760 View Post
no one in our local craft stores knows squat about these things.

i would like some info on a electronic cutting system. i do not want to buy cartridges. i rarely find a even a stamp set where i use everything but at least those are $40 to $90 dolllars. i want to use the files i see to purchase online. are there different file types or just one and are they all compatable with any machine? do they also draw the "stamped" image on the cut out.

these are very pricey, in my opinion so i need to do some brain storming. i also didnt realize there were so many: eclips, silouhette, cricut, pazzle, and more.

oh help.
I hope you will consider the Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter. It is a cartridge-free system. You can design your own images to cut, or you can find them online, or you can get them from our Craft Room. The Pazzles Craft Room is the most affordable way to get images to cut. We add new files every week, and at this time (June 2012) we have over 4000 images available. Subscriptions are $19.95 per month, and come with more than images: you get extra video tutorials, extra support, and tons of project ideas.

Unlike the Silhouette and the Cricuts, the Inspiration cuts the largest variety of materials available, including chipboard, vinyl, magnet paper, sticker paper, fabric, cake, and our own rubber stamp material so you can make your own stamps. (I like to put it this way: if they can cut it, we can cut it!) We also have several tools available for the machine, including a pen-holding tool, a piercer, an embosser, and an engraver.

The retail price is $599, but you can sign up for a two year subscription to Pazzles Craft Room and get the Inspiration for $99 plus shipping. Be sure to check that out. [For some reason it won't let me post the URL, but it's pazzles dot com/inspiration-for-99/ ]

And one more thing -- the Inspiration comes with our own Inspiration Studio Software, but unlike other machines, we won't void your warranty for using 3rd-party software. If you want to use Adobe Illustrator CS5, Sure Cuts A Lot, or Make-the-Cut... that's your choice! Even more, the basic version of the software will import Illustrator files. We also have the Inspiration Studio Pro software that will import SVGs and allow you to make your own rhinestone design templates.

If you have any questions, feel free to write here, or email customerservice@pazzles.com, or call 1-866-PAZZLES between 8am and 5pm MST (9am to 6pm central). We welcome any and all questions -- we want everyone to have the best experience they possibly can! Hope this helps!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!