View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 04:06 PM   #155
daizees
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendella247 View Post
Tanya--do you teach MDS classes as a SU demo?

Just curious, what size are your digi pages? Do you put them in an album that size or add them to a piece of 12x12 cardstock for a 12x12 album? Do you print them at home?

P.S. I just realized this batch of pages was not digi--I was referring to some I saw in your gallery.

-----------------------
Wendy,
I have not yet taught from MDS, but I have demonstrated it. Most of what I have made is 12x12 and no, I have not printed at home. I have the option to print at home but I think for me it would take too much ink and if I order it thru SU, I get the commission on the "sale".
So far I have printed thru Stampin' Up! and only one book last May (it covered 2005 for my son) and two calendars for our parents this last Christmas. But I have made single pages I intend to order thru Stampin' Up! soon. I will print them as 12x12 and just slip them into the albums I have on my shelf.
The pages in my gallery labeled "DVD 1", etc, are size 8x11 and were just put into the slideshow. I gave all my cousins and my grandmother's kids a copy of the disk but I COULD print it...
I haven't used any other digi programs but I love MDS becuase its so user-friendly. You just buy the program and start creating!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!