View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 03:33 PM   #153
Mary_Pat419
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewflake View Post
I have a digi scraping question. I am not a digi scrapper and do not plan on becoming one BUT, I just saw some really cute page layouts and elements and was wondering......... How does the cost of digi scrapping compare to traditional scrapping?
Do you use most embellishment elements only once like you have to when purchasing traditionally? I know some can be used over and over. How many of those (use over and over) do you use and how many one purchase use?
I use Photoshop Elements, that plus my computer are my only expenses. I have a friend that is an avid searcher of free scrapbook kits and shares her files with me; all my kits are free. You have unlimited usage of any part of the kits since they are saved as files on your computer. Too funny, I'm actually on my laptop now organizing my digi scrap files now.

I get my 12 x 12s printed via Costco about $3 per page. I did one book and had it done thru ArtCows.com for my girl scouts (I ordered 8 books so they were the cheapest for a bulk order).

Last edited by Mary_Pat419; 06-22-2012 at 04:31 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!