View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 11:29 AM   #151
princessp1971
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Send a message via AIM to princessp1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary_Pat419 View Post
Hope you're not in too much pain. I haven't had this surgery but most I know have been sports related. I believe the surgery is same day in & out but the recovery/PT is about 4-6 weeks.

I'm in a similar boat having a hysterectomy on July 31 so moved our vacation plans (which was going to NJ to visit family) to December. I also just found out I have a basal cell on my nose but due to the hysto am holding out for that 'surgery' until September...I think this is my year for the 'bad' which can only mean the 'good' is right around the corner. Funnily enough my word of the year was 'HEALTH'...guess I should have been more specific and said 'Good Health'! Lot's of scrappy time during recovery though!
Sorry to hear about all of this. I had a hysterectomy 20+ years ago not to bad and nowdays they are so advanced it is much better. Surgery was not bad but let me tell you the hot flashes wowie they are "hot". lol My hubby(advid sailor and golfer) just had 3 basal cell spots removed and it was not bad at all. Prayers and big hugs to you!.......And you too Terri!!!

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: Aug.11/5 Sept 0/8 YTD 81/115
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!