View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 08:29 AM   #149
wendella247
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Sorry your news wasn't better, Terry. Did you see my post about using a scooter for your trip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeddmm View Post
Thanks...that info does help. I don't know what the extent of the damage is but I did google last night after reading my email but it didn't tell me how long surgery would be or the recovery period. My pain level isn't too bad right now as long as I don't twist it and on my vacation we are going to Williamsburg and Busch Gardens....(why couldn't it have been the beach this year like just about every other year ) Vacation is going to be a challenge and by the end of every day now, my ankle is swollen. Not sure if that's related or if it's the result of the Naproxen I'm taking.

Hopefully the Dr will call me at work today and discuss this with me since I left my number yesterday at the office. I'm not sure how long I can go before getting the surgery since I won't have any help the next week and we had the vacation reservations the week after.....Never a good time for things like this to happen, huh? LOoks like I might get lots of scrapping time though

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!