View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 11:44 AM   #1
AubreyMae
Compulsive Stamper

Default EZ Mount, Tack n Peel, & Halos

hello. new to the community. I've been a stamper for sometime, but took a nice long break. close to 7 years. I'm feeling that urge to start working again. Life has slowed down a bit where I can create again.

So, I pulled out my UMs stored in binders and I was pretty bummed to find out that the cling isn't working on them any more. And I've invested a lot of money in these so I'm really sad. I've searched the boards and did the suggestions about washing the stamps and the blocks. They had been stored, up right, in binders, but I did it anyways. And they're still not sticking. I only bought my EZM from the conventions, directly from Sunday Int. So, I contacted them and left a message. Hopefully, they'll have an answer.

Now I also use the Halos system. EZM came in as a new thing for me. So, most of my stuff is on the Halos. And those have absolutely no issues with them. I think I'll be ordering more Halos and forgetting the EZ mount. But, until I can really afford to change all the cling to Halos, I need an alternative. I've been reading about the Tack n Peel. It sounds pretty pricey for $10 for 1 4 x 6 piece. That's more expensive than a block. Is it worth it? I can't figure out how one would store their blocks. So I'd love to hear suggestions on that if you got'em.!

Or how about the Double Stick tape. I know people use to do that. It's been 7 years since I've stamped. What is everyone using for the double stick? Any new finds???

Thanks a bunch!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!