View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 09:36 AM   #27
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilling_Queen View Post
I didn't see anywhere where it was mentioned, but can they be birthday cards? I have a bunch that I started making for another swap but ended up not needing. Thanks
Hi there!

This particular recipient, it sounds like, is asking for us to send cards and actually personallywrite a note in them. Having said that, I know that all cards that are sent would be used......handmade cards are a valuable commodity to an organization like this and I am sure if you sent your birthday cards, not written in inside, they would find a way to use them and love getting them.

Some organizations we feature, only want blank cards, nothing written inside, this one is a little different in that WE are wishing the recipient of the card well, know what I mean?

I know your birthday cards would be used as any and all cards that have been already sent as a result of us featuring them this month. You can either send them in this month or hang on to them for one of the causes that will be coming up in the months to follow....We feature 12 different places a year!

Thanks very much!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!