Old 06-21-2012, 03:43 AM   #86
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Heart APPRECIATION STATION ~ Rebekah ~ MMTPT199

MMTPT199
WARM FUZZIES FROM MARY AND REBEKAH

We recently sent our cards to the daughter of a fellow SCSer/Teapotter to celebrate her belated birthday. During her actual birthday, her mom Mary was hospitalized and Rebekah spent her birthday in the hospital, her birthday party and Spring break fun had to be cancelled....We thought it would be fun to send her cards. Here is the link to the Destination Station post for Rebekah......

Picture attached....

In Mary's own words:

Hi Cindy!

Rebekah has LOVED receiving all her cards! She goes to the mailbox and gloats over each card. She has a wooden box that she is putting all her cards in and made herself a poster of all the return addresses and the unusual postage from overseas.

Iím attaching a picture of her with her cards and the cute cupcake beachball that arrived from Hawaii. I took the picture Sunday and she received another card today! It has Curt the cow with Fuzzybutt! So, Cathy, if you donít see your card it is because I didnít make another picture but it did arrive! I canít thank the teapotters enough. If you saw the sheer delight on her face as she waits for the mail and comes in with her bounty, youíd never underestimate the power of the teaparties ever again.

Now that I am not working outside the home, I plan to attend as many teaparties as possible. I thought the best way to thank all of you would be to pay it forward. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! Hugs, Mary
(scs #1volunteer)

Last edited by Mothermark; 06-21-2012 at 03:50 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!