View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 05:53 AM   #38
StampinGoodDeeds
Swapper of the Month March 2012

I'll be offline for the next five days or so, going to see my mom/sisters/niece/daughter to celebrate my mom's 80th birthday!

Speaking of teapots... I bought this one (link below) for my mom's birthday gift. Long story short: My sister loves to buy random little garden decorations to put in my mom's garden as surprises. Well, she found this cute little ceramic sea turtle one that is 'hatching out of an egg.' She hid it in my mom's garden and left for vacation, and my mom hadn't seen it yet. Well, while she was away, my mom came across it... she thought it was a real turtle hatching from an egg, and called my other sister panicking because she said it was stuck in the egg and hadn't moved lately, and she was wondering if it was going to die there! Even my stepdad thought it was real. My mom actually got upset thinking it was dying! They took a picture and sent it to my other sister who explained it was a garden ceramic decoration! It was hilarious...
Anyhow... this all just happened less than a month ago, so the sisters are all getting her commemorative sea turtle items. haha
https://thehungersite.greatergood.co...--2015720535-1

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!