View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 05:43 AM   #3017
creativechris
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkin One View Post
OK girls that use these cases..question..

First, how do they fit on your desks? I have all of mine organized in tins ( by colors of course ) and they fit fine..so how do these cases fit? Second,for those that travel with your pencils and use OMS..how do you store that for travel? I keep my OMS in a smaller jar ( a used pimento jar from my mil LOL) b/c it is small and takes up little foot print on my desk. And stumps..how do you travel with those?
Making the case user friendly and having it fit on my desk has been a pain sometimes. I usually end up pulling out the colors that I will be using and putting them out on my desk and then putting them back in the case when I am done. I hate having to flip through the case to find the colors I want (organized by color as well )and then put them back under the elastic when I am done. I got the case mostly to keep the pencils from getting damaged.

As far as travelling I will be bringing them on a flight next month. I use baby oil because I get head aches from the OMS. I'm just going to bring the pencils and get some baby oil when I arrive. I'll have my Mom save me a little spice container. I thought I could just put some stumps in the case in any little spot that is available.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!