This week's TCP Tuesday is another fabulous sketch designed by Leigh O'Brien. I love the offset main panel and the zigzag accent along the top. Hope you have fun with this one -- I did!
Here are all the swanky details on how YOU can play along!:
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the guestbook on Alma's blog
and/or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES215
for this week's challenge.
4. TCP stamps/dies are not required, but of course, highly encouraged.
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.
Here's the TCPTUES215 Gallery
Feel free to add your card here on the thread, too! ￼