View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 11:06 AM   #35
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

A new Update on sweet Austin...

Trip to Philly 5.18.12 to 5.21.12

Monday, June 18, 2012 5:09 AM

Austinwill start summer school on Tuesday this week, however we are on our way to Philly forAustin1 year post operative examination with Dr. Shields.

I donít think he is excited about summer school since he has come up with so many reasons to help Mommy: This includes working with me as well as may I help you text on your phone.

This week will be the second week thatAustinwill have an exam under anesthesia. He is 5 days status post multiples dental procedure (14 filings & 5 crowns I think). Itís too many to recalled, especially when he went from nothing on his dental exam to this dramatic procedure.

He is still complaining of teeth pain, so we need to follow up with his dentist when we get back from Philly.

I guess he is excited about trip to Philly so he can go to the touch museum. He told Carlos Sunday afternoon that Mommy said that we missed our plane ride so he cannot visit the museum, but nothing about missing his exam with Dr. Shields.

Anyway, we are heading out and will updates from Philly.

Thank you for checking up on Austin.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!