Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Heart Favorites for the week ending June 17

Wishing all the fathers celebrating Father's Day a special day with all their love ones. I hope everyone is having a great start to summer.
This is the thread to show some love for the beautiful cards in the gallery this week. There were many.

Our notification team this week are Shellie(shellied), Judy(Crafts) our leader, and Mary(jandjccc).

If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Here are a list of the ones I foundl
The first favorite would be the whole gallery of the clean and simple challenge this week. The cards are outstanding. CAS174 - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com
Brayered_Lake_by_ellentaylor by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
100_2933_by_memorykeeper by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shaped Piano Card by PedalPower - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
you are my sunshine by noonuh - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dad's Day by gotchaz45 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD117-Thanks a Bunch! by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0612 WORD0612 - Words Of Wisedom by B-gin-R - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
White Heart on Cut out Scroll by bellarosa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Relax! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
John Deere Retirement Card by true-2-you - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Island Life by imastampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lilac Flowers by lbl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Breath of Summer by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
If You Can't Make it Better... by Jingle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC379-Thanks...to Karen by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Be the Sailboat by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC381 Half Hidden Wishes by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS174 - FTTC172 Shower by momof5sons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS174 - Grateful by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Da Bomb Pop-CAS174 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now I know I missed many beautiful creations. Share them with us. Have a fun and creative week!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2012, 06:59 PM   #3  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am going out of town tomorrow and afraid I won't have time to post, so I am going to post early.... Thanks so much Linda for putting this up early.....

Here are a few of my favorites, and like Linda - I know that I have missed alot of great beauties;

SC389, CAS174, Love on White by Runs with scissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Daisy by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poppies with lots of love IC341 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD117~Well Scripted Birthday Blossom~ by MelodyGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spotlight on Razzleberry - Queen Cathy by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nature by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brick House - CC379 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC379-Thanks...to Karen by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS174: White Layers by TAMRA BEATON - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Doubled Embossed Rose CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Da Bomb Pop-CAS174 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS174 TLC381 Blooming with Kindness by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS174 TLC381 Half a Dandelion by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS White on White Wedding Card by Lainy67 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

May hope sustain you by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2012, 07:00 PM   #4  
Glitter Guru

I have some favs this week:

Violet Dream by jandjccc

[URL="//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2208359"]Thanks So Much by StampingQueenJar[/URL

Saffron Flower by sue28

Prayer by Amisjag

[URL="//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2205907"]Drinks a delightful celery pool with Mojo238 by Amisjag

Welcome Baby Boy Card by shmyrick,

My Brand Spankin' New Blog InkyPalms
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2012, 07:11 PM   #5  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Here are a few more;

IC341- Balloon Travels by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD117 Lovely Tree by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing all of you a great day!!!!
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2012, 07:24 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishymomView Post
Thanks So Much by StampingQueenJar
Drinks a delightful celery pool with Mojo238
Here are two new links for those:

IC341 Thanks So Much by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC378 drinks a delightful celery pool with Mojo238 by palparis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by Crafts; 06-16-2012 at 07:29 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2012, 08:29 PM   #7  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I have tons of favorites to share. Here are a few....

Summer Silhouettes by Cindy Hall - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC381 Roses and half Papuela squares by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC381 Have a Swingin Day_ajh by bambi64 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Welcome Baby by flicflac Mama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Two by Two 4 Wyatt by Crazy4Stampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC379, TLC381, SSS162, Perfect Praise of the Lord by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bleached butterflies by mcschmidty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dad gets the Red, White & Blue Ribbon! by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC389, Summer Silhouettes by barbaradwyer82 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Apothecary Framelits with Serene Silhouettes by France Martin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bold Blossom Thanks SC389 by stampinshauna - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD117, Queen Cathy by barbaradwyer82 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Cheer by Speedystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mirrored Forest by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2012, 09:04 PM   #8  
Die Cut Diva

OH my goodness! Thank you Linda (Holstein) for favoring my Thanks A Bunch card AND my Thanks...to Karen card! I am completely blown away! What an honor! I will go ahead and list a few of my favorites this week:

A dreamy card with the sweetest little cameo- ~Rene's Butterfly~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

An adorable card featuring the most adorable pooches- Tail Waggin' Terrific by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cute little girl colored beautifully- Tomorrow's Dream ISSC20 by ddaws - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Darling little gift for her daughter's teacher- Thank You For Helping Me Bloom! by Kharmagirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful lime green, blue and white card- QFTD117 Bright summer wedding by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet little nostalgic silhouette- QFTD117 F4A121 Land that I Love by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Striking red bird from Bridget- F4A121 Under His Wings by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I think that's all for now...I may have more later!

Last edited by MattsGirl; 06-16-2012 at 09:08 PM.. Reason: link didn't work
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2012, 09:09 PM   #9  
Die Cut Diva

Wow Again! Thank so much to Vicki (VDM) for favoring my Thanks...to Karen card! I am so very flattered! What an awesome way to end my week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2012, 11:33 PM   #11  
Inking Addict

Send a message via Skype™ to silverst170

Thank you so much once again adding me this fabulous thread.. I feel very priviledged to be here.. and to share my work with you
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 02:41 AM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thanks, Vicki(vdm) and MattsGirl, for mentioning 2 of my cards among your favorites for the past week. Linda(Holstein), I thank you for letting me know. You all started my day in a very happy way! Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 03:26 AM   #13  

Thanks Katie(mattsgirl) for the shout out of my colorful wedding card. Started my Sunday with a bang. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 03:35 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default My Favourites for W/E 17 June

Below are the cards I have put in my favourites this week and realise there will be so many beautiful cards I will have missed because I haven't seen them in the gallery:

Blooms In A Box ~Cuppa for Cakes~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Redbugdriver FS279 ~ Booga Case by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine TLC381 & CAS174 Just for You by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Brick House - CC379 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook CAS174, TLC381, So Sorry by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Biggan CC379 Trees by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour SC389 Shells of Summer by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamaxsix Script Butterfly Sketch by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gotchaz45 Summer Sun and Sky by gotchaz45 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ladybug91743 Happy Fathers Day by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Miss Minx Dads Fathers Day by Miss Minx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

n5stamper CC379, TLC381, SSS162, Perfect Praise of the Lord by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a happy week,

Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 03:52 AM   #16  
Kookie Creator

Here are some that i put in my favorite

Lazy Days of Summer... by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One Touch of Nature by passioknitgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC381 & CAS174 Just for You by Arizona Maine at Splitcoaststampers

TLC380 Two Birds by BeckyTE at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by jray; 06-17-2012 at 04:05 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 03:56 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Giraffes & Laughs

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Thank you fishymom for mentioning my Thanks So Much card!! What a great way to start the day!

And thank you to Judi M. for fixing the link, and to Mary T. for the notification!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 04:07 AM   #18  
Matboard Maniac

Thanks Linda for choosing my card, what a honor and great way to start the day!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 04:08 AM   #19  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

awww thanks TrishG for mentioning my Swingin' Day card. Nice surprise to see this morning and thanks to Shellie for the notification.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 04:14 AM   #20  
Forum Fanatic

Good Sunday Morning, Everyone! Off to another graduation party....celebrating success and future success! The young man that we are celebrating today is off to college to study aeronautics....they are just so dang smart these days!
HAPPY FATHERS DAY! - give your special guy a BIG HUG! and a special remembrance to those no longer with us!

Well some time in the gallery this week....here are a few pretties to share. Hope you enjoy them too! :p

Home Decor Wreath by Conniecrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday by lackpe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage card. by Haneefting - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Roses are red. by Haneefting - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I miss shoe by pyrsrus - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IMG_6273_by_Renlymat by Renlymat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SUO47 Hello, Doily by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happiness Shared by BonnieBeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Birdhouse by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC389 by SoSherry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC389 in my thoughts by angelsparkly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Carol's Favorite** CT0612 by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0612 A Wedding/Shower Favor by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Trinket Box by growliesgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Birthday by stampinumba - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Grandmother by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cameo. by Haneefting - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Somebody stop me!!!! by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share their talents so willingly! - it is so appreciated!

Thanks to all who contribute graciously to this thread in soooo many ways!

Off to a busy day...will check back later!
Have a Great Week Everyone!
Happy Crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 04:25 AM   #21  
Matboard Maniac

Thank you, Linda!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 04:37 AM   #22  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awe...thanks, Linda (Holstein)! I've never had a card mentioned before--what an honor!

I found this card this morning that just brings a smile to my face--it's adorable! Love it:
JUN12VSND - Rocket! by beestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 04:49 AM   #23  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Sincere thanks to Sue28, for the mention of my sympathy card....so very appreciated!!!
Thanks also to Linda for letting me know....you ladies rock!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 04:52 AM   #24  
Pearl-ExPert

thank you so much, vicki (vdm) for picking my "nature" card as one of your favorites!! what a great way to start my day!! and thank you to mary t. for letting me know!! :p:p

My Blog: hey there.... rosigrl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 04:55 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Morning from Tennessee. It's a beautiful day here and I have some beautiful cards to share with you.....

A beautiful wedding card by..
Arizone Maine...
CT0612 measure moments by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I loved the layout on this card by SmilynStef... IC341 ~ Poinsettia Wreath by SmilynStef - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A beautiful white on white by jasonw1.. Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

Love this using vanilla and black.... Serene Birds by pdncurrier - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

These ferns by rosigrld are gorgeous.. nature by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts Gorgeous beautybat Splitcoaststampers

Love how she did the birdcage...saintsrule.. TLC381, CAS174 ~ Nothing Will Be Impossible by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gorgeous beauty by stampercamper... CAS174 TLC381 Blooming with Kindness by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wowzer card by Holstein... Why we stamp by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Another black and white beauty by vdm... QFTD117 Silhouettes n Black by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper has this beauty.. Tortured Willow Sympathy by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

morningsun had this pretty card...
CAS173 ,TLC381 Life by morningsun47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope I can post some more today.
Have a blessed day.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 05:01 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Sue, for listing my seashells card as one of your favorites. And thank you, Linda, for notifying me.....I really like how you give the post# so that I can thank Sue quickly. I truly appreciate you both. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 05:04 AM   #27  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Thank You Crafts!

Thank you Crafts for mentioning my Patriotic Rosette Wreath as one of your favorites for the week. I really appreciate it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 05:23 AM   #28  
Stampin' Fool

Thank you so much Vicki for mentioning my White on White Wedding Card in your selections. It put a big smile on my face.

A couple of my faves are:

Graduation by Stonefield

Sassy Cheryl by Stampin AK

Scandinavian House by Haneefting

Gisele - I SPI by gmw1612

Thank You again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 05:24 AM   #29  
Compulsive Stamper

Judi, big hugs for choosing my card as your favorite this week and for informing me where to find it.....I am so honored!!!
One of my favorites for the week: Posted by jasonw1 A Breath of Summer (so elegantly done Peggy)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 05:26 AM   #30  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I found two more cards I'd like to share as favorites...

Simple friends by andib_75 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thoughts and Prayers by stampinandstuff - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks everyone for sharing your talent in the gallery!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 05:27 AM   #31  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

What a great way to start the day, thank you so much Mary for your mention of my card. You have definitely made my day to be included on your list is such a honor.... Have a great day.... Off to finish packing......
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 05:32 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Here's a new link for jasonw1's card mentioned by janajccc in reply #25 and by lackpe in reply #29:

A Breath of Summer by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 05:32 AM   #33  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default My favorites for the week:

Father's Day 2012 by JJ Rubberduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cabana Boys ? by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JUN12VSNJ by Stampdelicious - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spitfire by pat33 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Garden Tree Swing by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC341 Cowboy Up by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vellum waves by Tilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lazy Days of Summer... by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Your kiddin', right?, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Orange car dad by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snoopydance ~ Lighthouse Beach Card by SnoopyDance - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #JG0601 by Designed By Debbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bluebird Easel Card ODBDSLC111 by kathi17 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fanfare by ponygirl40 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Birdhouse by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TCP Tuesday 214: Go USA! by rohla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Saffron Roses by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Apple Wicker Basket by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Western cowboy boot birthday by Renlymat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Artistic Etchings by stampwithsandy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bandit loves Mom's Tater pink VW, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Star Frame by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sympathy violets by Renlymat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage horse drawn carriage wedding by Renlymat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Present Pop-Up Card by flowerbugnd1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Becky's Pinwheel Treat box by flowerbugnd1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage card. by Haneefting - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Don't Leaf Without Me Quilted Page by Valli - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

RILEY1212, That Special Guy! by virgo5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TCPTUES214 ~ Dropping By to Say Hi! by susiestampalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Eiffel Tower Birthday by passioknitgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ship_Ahoy_Kanban_Stamp_Card_resized_by_Dips by Dips - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

An O-FISH-al birthday card by yungs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chickadees in Blossom Tree by Katstamperupper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

21st Birthday Card by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks So Very Much by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lovely As A Tree Reflection by carleneanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 05:45 AM   #35  
Compulsive Stamper

Chaosmom, you are the sweetest!!!! Many, many thanks for the favorite honor this week, truly appreciate it!!!! Hugs, Peggy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 06:01 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here is another that I want everyone to see.

Luv Flowers Kim's shading on these bottles make them appear real with transparency
QFTD117, For Cathymac... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 06:06 AM   #37  
Die Cut Diva

Wow, thank you Pat(Blooms in a Box) for favoring Bismarck gets a Bone and for favoring the card to my mother- You're Amazing. Mom's card was definitely a work of heart, sometimes you can put in paper what you can't find in words. It makes it EXTRA special that you thought it was special too! Stampin' hugs to you AND for Judi for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 06:20 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 742 Likes on 354 Posts

Thanks Linda for mentioning my CAS in Brown. What a fab way to start the day!!

I had only one card in my favs this week, and it's been shown......but it was so wonderful I just had to call attention to it again:

DaBomb by Stampingout I just loved this Emily!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 06:36 AM   #39  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

LilyLynn, thank you very much for mentioning my Garden Tree Swing card. I appreciate it so much!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 06:47 AM   #40  

Mary, Mary, Mary, thank-you so much for the mention of my Why we stamp card. It means alot to me. This is a special card for me. Your're the best. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes