delfinaus
Gallery Gazer

Default Master Challenge Thread - No Chatting Please

Title: Stamping Journey
Hostess: Michele - delfinaus
Keyword: JUN12VSNF
Day/Date: Saturday, June 16th
Time: 2:00pm EST

For this challenge I want to focus on your stamping journey. I often look back at my cards and sometimes am shocked at how terrible they look, or other times I am pleasantly surprised. It is also interesting to see what the latest craze was at the time in the stamping world.

Go back through your SCS gallery or blog, and select a card to recreate.

Consider the following:

What were you thinking??? ( I ask myself that A LOT, when I look back to my first cards).
What would you do differently?
Why did you change it?

When you link up your new card to this thread, make sure to also provide a link to the older card you made over! It would be fun for us to compare the two!

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE Here

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON Monday June 18th.
2. You have 45 minutes to complete the challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword, JUN12VSNF, when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your creation is seen.

My card below, is a revamp on this previously made card, which I personally think is just hideous...
Click HERE to go to my blog and see the original card. - I honestly don't know what I was thinking!

I wanted to keep the felt sticker embellishment, and three types of different papers. Instead of keeping all three squares, which was a difficult scheme for me, I altered the layout a bit, but kept it to 3 different papers along with the embellishment!

Here is my new card
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF5767_by_delfinaus.jpg (1.9 KB, 145 views)

"The reason for time is so that things don't happen all at once." - Einstein
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!