bejoyce
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Master Challenge Thread - No Chatting Please

Title: Landmarks and Locations
Hostess: Barbara, bejoyce
Keyword: JUN12VSNE
Day/Date: Friday, June 15
Time: 10:00 pm EST

When you think back over your travels, what comes to mind? Is it a specific landmark (Eiffel Tower, Taj Mahal, etc.) or just a location that you've enjoyed? For me, one of my fondest memories is taking our children to Ocean City, Maryland, each summer. I loved seeing the kids playing in the water and making castles in the sand! My second card recalls a trip to Seattle to visit our daughter many years ago.

My challenge is……for you to make a card or project using LANDMARKS AND LOCATIONS as your inspiration! You might use a stamp that shows that landmark or any image that makes you recall a wonderful journey that you experienced. Please tell us a little about your trip.

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE Here

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON Monday June 18.
2. You have 45 minutes to complete the challenge.
3. No double-duty entries are allowed in VSN. This means you cannot combine 2 or more challenges into one entry.
4. Please remember to put in the correct keyword, JUN12VSNE, when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure it is seen.

My samples are below.

Thanks for playing along with my challenge! I'm looking forward to seeing your cards!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beach.jpg (123.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg seattle_card.jpg (143.4 KB, 4 views)
Color Challenge Guest Hostess May-December 2014
QFTD215
Are you Ready for HYCCT?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!