View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 08:24 PM   #77
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Update

Your prayers are helping Tyler

The trip to Charleston was long and we were there all day. Tyler's ear is OK. He couldn't hear because he had a hard big ball of dried blood and ear wax covering his ear drum so they had to get it out and he screamed his head off.

Won't know about scans for a few days. Dr said not to let anyone touch Tyler's ears but MUSC said they could damaged them badly because of his jaw. The jaw is already turning to the side again but there is nothing there covering it but skin.

Tyler goes to the doctor here in Greenville on the 23rd to get set up some time that week for the screws to be placed in his foot to his large leg bone. Tyler will go see Dr Rodriguez in August when the leg has healed a little. Tyler still has to have the big surgery using dad's leg bone. That's still all in the plan.

The pick line is out and Tyler virus is gone. Tyler has no nurse coming out. He is not taking as much medication and says hes feeling better. Thank you all so much, God is hearing your prayers so please keep praying. He still has a long way to go.

Gosh the trip today cost over a hundred fifty dollars but i had gas cards that had been sent by Tyler's angels and McDonald card so that worked out good. Tyler slept all the way and Nathan was so good.

We had to take George to the doctor this morning and then headed out to Charleston seems like we stay on the road or at doctors offices all the time. I am so grateful for all your help, thank you all so much. Am doing my best to raise money so i won't have to ask for help so much.

We have the fund raising cruise coming up at the little rebel this Saturday 5 till nine in Taylor. Please come join us if you can we are going to have a lot of fun. We have a fifty-fifty drawing, a laptop computer and a Bradley pocketbook and much much more to be given away. There are also 3 beautiful trophies for the best car. Helen will have lots of food and we plan a cake walk Bilo donated most of the cakes.

I also have plans for a large yard sale coming at the end of the month so if you live close, go through your house and donate all your things you don't need to Tyler for that would be a great help. We can pick up or you can deliver and meet Tyler.

God has placed so many angels in Tyler's life.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU AND PLEASE KEEP PRAYING WE LOVE YOU ALL .

--
FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

for

Tyler

wwwcareingbridge/visit/
tylertucker
or
tylertucker.com
turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!