View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 07:29 PM   #533
tropduck
Matboard Maniac

Hello Ladies!!

a lovely train of posts!

...we are getting ready to go airborn!

we leave for Canada in under 4 weeks! (it is actually DH who is counting the sleeps!). really i think DH is just looking forward to the 6 days in honolulu! then we are onto toronto. we are there briefly and the onto the east coast for a few weeks. ...back to TO and then down to the kitchener area for one weekend - watch out INA!!!!! (i will pm with dates). we have about three weeks in ontario. we come home via a few days in calgary (to see the rockies) it will be a very fast 7 weeks!!

i have been thinking of you guys lately though,. had to 'whip up' a card last night for my DH's bosses bday. (used artistic elements - he loves the fineries of europe!).

was also thinking of you guys a while ago. bretts dad passed away on easter sunday and we went up the next week for the funeral. i wanted to do something to help merril so i took some paper and some ideas and i made all merril's (MIL) thank you cards - made about 70 over about 5 nights - 5 different designs. it felt good, even if they were copies! also i have done a mothers day craft for sunday school class at church.

and my Norwex stuff is selling pretty well, so i feel i have a bit to spend, but dont feel so guilty when i do, but i am also feeling ALOT more controlled now!

because of my Norwex sales i am also able to support my other passion - have decided to put in $50 per month to the A21 (slavery) campaign and also we have been able to get another sponsor child - a very sweet little girl in Haiti- of course one of her jobs is cleaning yippee !!!!

thanks so much guys - i see you guys like good, old friends. it doesnt matter how long it has been you can just 'drop in' and it seems like you have never been away!

thanks a lot,

cheers, love s. xoxoxo