View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 06:36 AM   #193
T. Joy
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcdonough View Post
So yesterday evening I was too tired to craft anymore, I had already made 2 cards!! Plus cleaned the house and did wash so I decided to organize my envelope boxes. Yes, I have 2. One for big envelopes and one for A2 and smaller. I put them all in order by size and I can't believe how many different sized ones I have. I can't remember where I even got them from. I don't think I bought them, especially not the big ones.

So I had a thought, why not make all different sized cards to use those up? Some are probably so old that they may not even stick anymore, which is ok since I bought the SU envelope glue 4 years ago when I was thinking I would be super crafty and make all my own envelopes.

I am 4 cards in to the challenge, but the biggest thing for me is not buying anything, so far so good!!
Good for you with your organizing! I use to have tons of envelopes on hand when I was an SU demo, but I don't anymore. I miss the SU quality when I use my WalMart envelopes, but most of the time I think... "It's just an envelope that they will throw away..." I think for Christmas gifts I might order some nice envelopes to use, though!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!