View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 01:00 AM   #3718
Gingerbeary8
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

I am late, late again for a very important date!!!! Happy Belated Birthday Benzi. I have your card ready to go-I actually made it on Sunday. I will be sending it out shortly. I hope you had a terrific day and got some cool Birthday presents. If you got some new dies.....I know I will be envious...lol We shall see what shows up in your gallery!!! I'm anxious to see what you will create with the things you sister sent!

Quiltzi I heard about those fires. It is no fun having them so close to where you live. We had them last year here and I constantly stayed in a state of not being able to breath for 4 months last year. The Okeefenokee Swamp was on fire-you wonder how can a "swamp" be on fire, but with no rain in the heat of the south will do it. We did have one wild fire in Orange Park Florida this year, but with Beryl it's out now. So stay safe Quiltzi!!!

Izzy you sound so busy!!! That cake sounds scrumptious and your digital scrapbooking sounds like fun. We did have an awesome vacation. We had so much fun. Been playing catch up though with my Design Teams. Who knew you couldn't take a vacation from them!!! lol

Well it's early morning and I have to get something done before work. Hope you all have a great day!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!