View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #3712
pam124
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post
Oh Happy Day sweet Punchie Prez!!! Hope yer havin' a good one! Ahem, I haven't mailed a card or anything as I haven't made any cards in the last while. I did pick up a couple of new sets at my demo's SU garage sale last week so perhaps I will actually get into my "Rubber Room" and make something! I've actually got them mounted already so that's the first step. Still buying stuff apparently, just not making cards lately. Hmmm. Something wrong with that picture...

We have had the weirdest spring weather. It's officially summer in just over a week and I don't feel like spring has really happened. It has been so cold I haven't even put all of my plants out yet. Will finish that today though. A small tornado touched down about 25 miles from here on the weekend. No real damage but it seems a little too close for my liking.

I spent the weekend putting together a slide show for Grad Recognition Sunday at church. I always leave things like that to the last minute. Now I have to start scanning photos as my sister and I are going to make a scrapbook (digital) and a video slide show for my daughter for her wedding. This will be the fifth one we've done. They've been anywhere from 50 to 70 pages so they take a lot of time to create. But always fun to do. We enjoy the process as much as the recipients enjoy the book. Takes us down memory lane for some great laughs and fond recollections. I am also making the wedding cake. A Scandinavian Kransekake. The almond paste is supposed to arrive in today's mail. They also plan to use individual pieces of Kransekake at each place setting as wedding favours. Lots to do!

Quiltzi - was watching the news about the fires last night. Hope you are safe and that things are soon under control.
Pamzi - enjoy your vacation!
Debzi - good to see you here!
Emzi - congrats on the tutorial!
Bearzi - hope you had a great cruise!
Marzi - Oopsies. Missed your birthday. Hope it was happy, happy!
To all the others I've missed - hugs and RYPH.

Now, I must go get something accomplished today. 75 days until the wedding!
Wait a minute - who is this?????? Our long lost punchie? You have had so much goin' on girl. Good to see someone is having a life - LOL!! Really miss you. Sounds like you've been up to a lot and a lot to come. Here's bringing warm weather your way. We just had a tornado hit about 2 miles from us. We normally don't have much tornado activity. But, now days, who knows!

Don't forget Benzi turned 92 today - me thinkz she went out, got drunk, fell and broke her hip as I tried to call and she was out. Can you imagine that - out when ZEE FRUITFLAKE calls. Well, I nevah!!!!

Take care my punchie friend and get some cards out now why don't ya?
FS149, QFTD44
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!