View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 04:14 PM   #7
togrady
Kookie Creator

I am also a total gadget geek! My biggest hope is that when we move in a few months, DH will get us an iMac and it will go in the office/craftroom. Then I, too, can do the iphoto idea!

I am way more interested in doing something on the computer than in a paper binder - it just suits the way my mind works as well. I also have a Gazelle on my wishlist, and having the images already scanned in would make creating custom dies for my stamps a cinch!

For those PC users out there, try Picasa (http://picasa.google.com/). It's a free to download Google product. You can use it to put albums online (a good way to back up) as well. The problem is that it tries to organize every photo on your computer, but it doesn't actually MOVE or copy them or anything, it just labels them. It's easy to remove folders from it with a right click. I plan to put all my stamps in a subfolder of my current 'digital stamps' folder so I can search it all at once. It allows you to use keywords/tags and search for them. GREAT idea msdixie!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!