View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 11:54 AM   #3705
Isaiah40:31
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh Happy Day sweet Punchie Prez!!! Hope yer havin' a good one! Ahem, I haven't mailed a card or anything as I haven't made any cards in the last while. I did pick up a couple of new sets at my demo's SU garage sale last week so perhaps I will actually get into my "Rubber Room" and make something! I've actually got them mounted already so that's the first step. Still buying stuff apparently, just not making cards lately. Hmmm. Something wrong with that picture...

We have had the weirdest spring weather. It's officially summer in just over a week and I don't feel like spring has really happened. It has been so cold I haven't even put all of my plants out yet. Will finish that today though. A small tornado touched down about 25 miles from here on the weekend. No real damage but it seems a little too close for my liking.

I spent the weekend putting together a slide show for Grad Recognition Sunday at church. I always leave things like that to the last minute. Now I have to start scanning photos as my sister and I are going to make a scrapbook (digital) and a video slide show for my daughter for her wedding. This will be the fifth one we've done. They've been anywhere from 50 to 70 pages so they take a lot of time to create. But always fun to do. We enjoy the process as much as the recipients enjoy the book. Takes us down memory lane for some great laughs and fond recollections. I am also making the wedding cake. A Scandinavian Kransekake. The almond paste is supposed to arrive in today's mail. They also plan to use individual pieces of Kransekake at each place setting as wedding favours. Lots to do!

Quiltzi - was watching the news about the fires last night. Hope you are safe and that things are soon under control.
Pamzi - enjoy your vacation!
Debzi - good to see you here!
Emzi - congrats on the tutorial!
Bearzi - hope you had a great cruise!
Marzi - Oopsies. Missed your birthday. Hope it was happy, happy!
To all the others I've missed - hugs and RYPH.

Now, I must go get something accomplished today. 75 days until the wedding!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!