View Single Post
Unread 06-11-2012, 07:07 AM   #2128
Stampin' Fool

Sigh...I hate not having computer access from home. Nope, still no luck with the computer. Since I have to move at end of July, computer repairs aren't really in my budget. Trying to justify putting it on a credit card, and cringe every time I think of it. :-\

Linda: Saw your friend request Friday and approved it. Did you know we are 77% "compatible" on books?

River Marked by Patricia Briggs (paranormal/urban fantasy; Mercy Thompson #6)
Happily Never After by Jeaniene Frost (vampire novella)
Reckoning by Jeaniene Frost (vampire novella)
Devil to Pay by Jeaniene Frost (vampire novella)
Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs (paranormal/urban fantasy; Alpha and Omega #2)
Fair Game by Patricia Briggs (paranormal/urban fantasy; Alpha and Omega #3)

Almost Home by Vicki Lewis Thompson (romance novella, Sons of Chance #6.5)
Plum Lovin' by Janet Evanovich (romance)

Hunting Ground had my favorite opening of all the Patricia Briggs books. I don't want to ruin anything for those who might be interested in reading the series (and I DO recommend reading the Mercy and A&O books in order), but absolutely loved it.

Almost Home is a novella offered for free during May and June by VLT. It is available for both Nook and Kindle. Search on the title if interested. It is a prequel to her next trio of books in the "Sons of Chance" series. I will probably finish that tonight before going on to finish Plum Lovin'. I read the first two chapters last night only because I couldn't sleep, and didn't feel like powering up the Nook again.

Generous Death by Nancy Pickard (Jenny Cain mystery #1) -- Pickard is the featured author for June in the Cozy Mystery Group at GoodReads. I lucked on to the first books in two different series by her at the local used book store.

When you follow the sheep, you end up in sheep dip.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!