View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 05:23 AM   #83
scootsv
Forum Fanatic

Good morning to all!
I just found this forum for posting. I was looking for a place to post this. I am not one that READS a lot of forums - it takes time away from making the cards!

I want to thank all of you AGAIN for the beautiful cards you sent to me for doing what I love to do for others and all the extras! I have gone through them several times and decided it was time to send on the ones that some of you said I could. So.....this weekend I prepared all of those cards and lots of mine and some of the purchased cards from my stash from before I made cards and I have a box of 200 going to the nursing home that my mom was in for eight years. I called there and asked if I brought cards, not for the residents themselves, like I normally do, but for them to use to send when they wanted to send a card. There are the beautiful cards from you, birthday, Easter, thank you, Christmas, ones that can be used for anything, etc. I am sure they will be happy to use these. With so many elderly that like to play cards, I feel they will LOVE the cards from you.

As all of you know, the teapotters are such kind giving people and this is just another step to show kindness to others! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause, Fan Club Member

Rita/scootsv
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!